How do I shop online?
- To start shopping, visit www.momandbab.co.za and log in by clicking on the grey login/register button at the top of the page, and entering your e-mail address and password. If you have forgotten your password, use the forgot password-function, and a new password will be e-mailed to you.
- If you have never registered with Mom&Bab and do not receive our newsletters, you will need to create an online profile by clicking on the grey login/register button at the top of the page. Complete all your details (do not leave anything out) and click on the green register button. If you receive a registration error message, it means that you are already registered on our system, or have not entered all your details correctly on the registration page. The error message will describe the particular error made, so that you are able to correct it and complete your registration.
- Now, you can browse the website and add styles to your shopping cart. Use the navigation bar in aqua at the top of the page, to find the department that you are looking for eg Accessories, Baby girl etc. Once you have entered a particular department, you will be able to browse styles by collection or by category.
- To add an item to your shopping cart, select the quantity and size required, and click on the ADD TO CART button. A small screen will pop up, showing a summary of the items currently placed in your shopping cart. From here, you can continue shopping, or click on view shopping cart to check out.
- Items in your shopping cart are reserved for 6 hours, to allow you to check out and pay for your order. After six hours, items will be removed from your shopping cart and will be available for others to purchase.
- To complete your order and make payment, click on the checkout now button.
- A new page will open, where you would have to enter the shipping details for your order very carefully. Keep in mind that all Mom&Bab orders are shipped via courier, so a valid street address is needed. Please provide an address (home or work) where there is someone available to collect the package during the day. Postal addresses are unfortunately not accepted. Again, you can click on the checkout now button to continue to the next step. If any errors are detected, or if your shipping address is not recognized, you will receive an error message indicating this.
- Now, you will be able to pay for your order through Payfast. Please see below for some instructions.
- Once you have made payment and completed your order, you will receive a receipt via e-mail.
- If you find that the items that you ordered are still in your shopping cart after you have completed your order, it means that the order has not been completed correctly.
- If items are removed from your shopping cart, it means that they have been in your cart for more than six hours, and have been made available to other shoppers.
How do i make payment via payfast?
- Once you have completed checkout, the final step is to make payment for your order. A new page will open, with the Payfast logos.
- The Payfast page has two sides. The left side shows a summary of your payment, and the right for logging in. If this is your first time paying with Payfast, you would need to enter your first name, last name and e-mail address. Returning customers will need to complete their password only.
- Select your payment method. The most popular options are credit card and instant Eft.
- Follow the Payfast instructions to make the transfer, and to complete your order.
How many days from time of order to receiving of package?
Deliveries will only be made to the primary shipping address on “checkout” and are subject to availability and receipt of payment. We do our best to secure delivery withing 3-5 working days of the date of your order but will not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
Is the site safe to transact?
We are contracted to Payfast to ensure safe transacting. You can either pay by credit card or eft. Debit cards are not accepted.